The main function of the Customer Delivery Manager (CDM) is to do everything necessary to
successfully onboard new customers, deliver projects and support existing customers as required.
Every CDM will be a Product Specialist and will be able to perform any job requested, whether
that is business analysis, presales, release management, customer escalations, customer
management and more. The CDM is the most flexible role in Apparound and helps the
communication flow from the business requirements to the technical teams.
The CDM works closely with the Technical Teams and the customer and side by side with the
Account Manager. He/She understands the functional and non functional requirements and
assists in the ongoing development and support of applications. This person understands
business and ensures that there is integration between business and technology.
• Support pre-sales, by being the product expert and being able to answer detailed
product questions (including giving deep product demos)
• Analyze and prepare pre-sales quotes
• Deliver business analysis of customer requirements to technical teams
• Manage and contribute to Sprints
• Manage small and large customer project profitably
• Manage product releases, ensuring every defect is successfully managed
• Manage customer escalations and helps in troubleshooting, in filtering and
validating issues and bugs raised by customers, if needed
• Support the CEO and COO with any customer related, process request or project request
• Support the product team with business analysis on development Sprints
• Be the business analysis on customer projects, validating and reviewing requirements if needed
• Be testing resource when requested to do so
• Training customers, partners and Apparounders on the Apparound product
• Identify impacts on product core or customization in complex enterprise architecture.
• Identifying the current and future state of the business processes
• Customer satisfaction
Position skills and experiences required for consideration:
• Knoledge of Agile Scrum methodology
• Delivering elements of systems design, including data migration rules, business rules, wireframes, or other detailed deliverables
• Understanding of ITIL and ESB logic with focus on sales processes and data interchange.
• Written and verbal communication, including technical writing skills both in Italian and English
• Good understanding of systems engineering concepts
• Availability to business travel in Italy and abroad
• Degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science or related fields or equivalent work experience
Other skills required:
• Proactivity, flexibility and open mind to changes and innovation
• Ability to communicate and to work in team
• Self-motivation, enthusiasm and positive attitude
• Ability to work in multi-tasking and challenging work environment
• Accuracy and accurate methodology in the organisation and documentation of one’s work
• Problem solving attitude
If you will become an Apparounder ...
• you will be part of a highly innovative software company, the only Italian company included in Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Configure, Price & Quote Application Suites
• you will have the pleasure to work in a young and close-knit team, following the Scrum / Agile methodologies
• you will have the opportunity to invest in your training and professional growth, comparing yourself with the most innovative technologies and interacting with international customers and suppliers
• you will participate to our performance management plan and we will work together to achieve your professional growth goals
You will be contacted only if you really match the above criterias.
Please do not apply if you don’t currently have the legal right to work in Italy, or if that right is
just about to expire.