Apparound is looking for a DevOps Engineers who lead by example, have a value-driven and
end-to-end mindset, set their own goals, make their teams better, and demonstrate Technical
Excellence. Individuals who are pro-active, who turn problems into opportunities, and who
consistently take a results-driven approach, are very likely to be successful working in our
company. Apparound is out to find this type of engineer, empower him or her to own his or her
activities, to work directly with his or her colleagues or customers, and to support him or her to
You will be in a very technical company, working among very strong engineers in Agile Scrum
The main goals are:
• Work with developers and the DevOps staff to oversee the code releases (Release
• Provide code installation to all platforms
• Contribute to the E2E production process of new or updated product features
• Execute delivery of all new software into test, beta and product environments
• Contribute and write when appropriate deployment scripts and code
• Maintain detailed processes for all installations using ITIL and DevOps best practices
(e.g. install checklists)
• Build and maintain application monitoring methods and system(s)
• Support and coach the DevOps culture with R&D and CO colleagues (DevOps
• Contribute and oversees E2E production defects to a successful resolution (Problems
• Write and manage workflow and documentation
• Improve operational performances
• Provide to IT Security
Position skills and experiences required:
• Knowledge of Microsoft Azure and Kubernetes
• Server environment knowledge (both Windows and Linux, Web environments included)
• Good hands-on knowledge of Configuration Management and Deployment tools: Git and Azure Devops
• Proficient in scripting: Powershell, Bash
• Experience in developing and automation
• IT System knowledge
• Soft communication skills
• Flexibility on working time
• Effective problem solving and analytical skills
• Experience in Agile methodology: Scrum and Kanban framework is a plus
• Fluent in Italian and English
• SQL basic knowledge is a plus
Preferred candidates would also meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor’s degree or higher in computer science or related fields.
• Experience working through the full product cycle from initial design to final product delivery
• Experience in troubleshooting and resolving problems.
• Experience in performance monitoring and tuning: Closely monitor performance; identify problems and implement solutions; ensure the environment is running at optimum speed and efficiency.
• Design and development skills/experience that includes development in C#/C++/Java and with distributed programming models.
• Background or knowledge in .NET Framework, Service Oriented Architecture, SQL and Mobile technologies are desirable.
• Experience in writing documentation and maintain information security throughout the organization and in the troubleshooting systems and hardware.
• Take care of the direct support to users across the organization. This can include helping set up hardware or software, diagnosing connectivity or data access problems, answering questions about hardware or software, and helping users
access shared drives and devices.
If you will become an Apparounder ...
• you will be part of a highly innovative software company, the only Italian company included in Gardner's Magic Quadrant for CPQ technologies
• you will have the pleasure to work in a young and close-knit team, following the Scrum / Agile methodologies
• you will have the opportunity to invest in your training and professional growth, comparing yourself with the most innovative technologies and interacting with international customers and suppliers
• you will participate to our performance management plan and we will work together to achieve your professional growth goals
This is not a 100% full remote working.
You will be contacted only if you really match the above criterias.
Please do not apply if you don’t currently have the legal right to work in Italy, or if that right is
just about to expire.