For a leading company in the railway sector, we are looking for an Electrical System Engineer
The electrical engineer will be called to design electrical system architectures at train and subsystem level, to define the functional and electrical requirements of the various components that will be installed on board the tra
in, to design the electrical interface of the various subsystems (Doors, Traction Converter, Signalling System, Control Systems) with the rest of the on-board equipment. The engineer will have to draw wiring diagrams and to dimension electrical components (cables, relays, contactors, etc.).
As a team member, the Engineer is fully responsible for compliance with the sub-objectives (content, schedule, and costs) agreed with the Manager of the Electrical Department or the Project Manager.
• Electrical or Electronics Engineering degree.
• 2+ years of experience in electrical system engineer role in automation/railway companies
• Knowledge of Electric CAD software (plus* Zuken E3).
• Electrics and automation knowledge.
• Electrical components dimensioning skills.
• Good knowledge of the English language, both written and spoken.
• Availability to travel abroad
• Plus: Experience in the test & commissioning activities
• Plus: Knowledge of the main rules, standards and regulations in the railway sector.
• planning and organization
• result orientation
• permanent contract.
• workplace: Pisa, Italy.
• Benefits: meal vouchers, smart working.
Categoria Professionale: Infrastruttura IT / DBA
Settore: ELETTRONICA/ ELETTROTECNICA
Città: Pisa (Pisa)
- Full Time