We are seeking a new Graphic Design Intern who is passionate about Tech, Sustainability, and Design. With a performance-oriented approach to effective visual communication design, the candidate must have the drive, creative imagination, and research skills required to produce outstanding design concepts. This position is perfect for a young professional looking to gain relevant work experience by being involved in business-strategical projects focusing on creativity and design. Reporting directly to the Design & Communications Director, he/she will work alongside the Marketing department.
- Create strong and eye-catching design proposals by exploring design concepts that push boundaries and improve the overall quality.
- Do creative research and identify the latest trends in design, photography and illustration, printing and digital techniques, and social media trends.
- Participate in ideation and strategy sessions along with the Design & Communications Director.
- Use the main design tools to grab attention and set the right mood for the development and execution of company documents and presentations, digital and social media communication, print communication, fairs, and events.
- Supporting internal stakeholders with visual communication needs and requests.
- Be a Brand advocate by helping to understand the value of Visual Communications and Brand Identity.
- Good communication skills with the ability to interact with a wide variety of individuals and groups.
- Capability to produce content on time, with attention to detail, and an emphasis on identifying and pitching to a target audience.
- A well-organized team player with the ability to perform various tasks, and act individually. Assist seniors with large-scale projects.
- Curiosity about Technology, Blockchain, Sustainability.
- Basic knowledge in digital and print design, interest in video editing, animation, and illustrations, willingness to learn and develop graphic design skills.
- Good knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, Figma and interest in HTML and CSS.
- A positive attitude with a hunger to dive in and absorb as much information as possible.
- Currently, a young professional pursuing a degree in Graphic Design or a closely related field or a recent graduate.
- A portfolio that shows an understanding of graphic design balanced with creativity and innovation (preferred online).
- Fluency in English.
- Be located in Pisa.