Randstad Italia SpA - Division Inhouse Services is looking for an enthusiastic IT
Our Client is a great telco company.
Job location: Pisa
Job description and Responsibilities:
1. IT infrastructure construction and maintenance
2. Construct and maintain office IT infrastructure, including network, VOIP, video conference system, server, virtual machine, cabling system, access control/CCTV, cloud computing etc.
3. Help desk support and user training. Helpdesk support for users, including desktop support, IT facility support, IT training etc. Ensure high user satisfaction of IT service.
Competencies required: Bachelor or above Degree
Specialization: Major in computer, communication or information related technologies
Work experience: 12 months or more in related fields
Knowledge and skills:
1. Familiar with TCP/IP, WAN technologies, know corporate-level network architecture, know common routing protocols and LAN protocol.
2. Skillful in virtualization, Linux, Windows, office software troubleshooting and maintenance.
3. Skillful in IT infrastructure items, such as server room facilities, structure cabling system, UPS, door access control/CCTV, air conditioning etc.
4. Italian and English fluent. Preferable Chinese language knowledge.
Salary: depends on gained experience