Apparound is looking for Software Development Engineers (SDE) who lead by example, have a value-driven and end-to-end mindset, set their own goals, make their teams better, and demonstrate technical excellence.
Apparound is a very dynamic company so we are looking for people who are proactive and ready to innovate, who turn problems into opportunities, who consistently take a results-driven approach and of course good team players.
Apparound is out to find this type of engineer, empower him or her to own his service, to work directly with his or her colleagues, service consumers, and to support him or her to be successful and improve their business.
As an SDE at Apparound on the team you will be responsible to design and build features end to end, including system architecture, code, deployment, scale, performance aspects from conception to delivery.
Prior exposure to technologies such as C#, ASP.NET, .NET, .Net Core, SQL Server, will be an advantage. Similarly experience with front end technologies HTML5, CSS, JS and various JS packages are an advantage.
Position skills and experiences required for consideration:
- At least 2 years of design and coding experience with C# and .NET
- At least 2 years’ experience with SQL databases programming, preferably SQL Server
- Knowledge of distributed programming models, networking programming, HTTP, REST, SOAP
- Solid engineering practices in design, coding, and testing
- Good knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming, design patterns, unit and integration testing and TDD methodology
- Strong ability in problem solving, debugging and analytical skills
- Familiar with code version control systems like Git or TFSVC or Azure Devops
- Good knowledge of Windows 2012 or higher Windows server OS and basic knowledge of Linux/Unix OS and scripting (batch, PowerShell, Unix Shell)
- Prior experience with advanced Cloud providers such as Azure, AWS or Google Cloud is desirable
- Prior experiences in teams working in Agile, Kanban or XP are desirable
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in computer science or related fields or equivalent work experience
- Experience in all steps of software development life cycle from initial design to delivery
- Good level of English
Other skills required:
- Proactivity, flexibility and open mind to changes and innovation
- Ability to communicate and to work in team
- Self-motivation, enthusiasm and positive attitude
- Ability to work in multi-tasking and challenging work environment
- Accuracy and accurate methodology in the organisation and documentation of one’s work
- Problem solving attitude
If you will become an Apparounder ...
- you will be part of a highly innovative software company, the only Italian company included in Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Configure, Price & Quote Application Suites
- you will have the pleasure to work in a young and close-knit team, following the Scrum / Agile methodologies
- you will have the opportunity to invest in your training and professional growth, comparing yourself with the most innovative technologies and interacting with international customers and suppliers
- you will participate to our performance management plan and we will work together to achieve your professional growth goals
This is not a 100% full remote working.
You will be contacted only if you really match the above criterias.
Please do not apply if you don’t currently have the legal right to work in Italy, or if that right is just about to expire.