About the job
Our Graduate Program (aka Leadership Development Program) for Software Developers and Engineers is a three-year career acceleration program crafted for new graduates who share our passion for growth and technology evolution.
Through job rotations, coaching, training sessions, mentoring, and continuous feedback, you will gain hands-on experience of the state-of-the-art methodologies and technologies used in our agile product development organization.
· A bachelor’s or master’s degree in a STEM discipline.
· Above-average grades.
· You must have obtained your degree in the past 1 year, or be studying for it now.
· A good level of written and spoken English (B2).
· Excellent team working and collaboration skills.
· You are an Italian resident or planning to relocate to Italy.
· If you’re from a non-EU country, you must have a valid EU visa or work permit.
Contract and locations
· Contract Type: Full-time, permanent contract.
· Locations: Turin, Milan, Verona, Trieste, Alessandria, Parma, Pisa, Bari, Siena, Voghera.
Enjoy a hybrid work culture that offers the best of remote flexibility and in-person collaboration.