Apparound was born from a revolutionary idea: to give sellers a tool that can maximize
performance. We are a young and hungry group of different people sharing love and passion for digital innovation.
Every day, we work sharing the same goals in a sustainable work environment that values equality and merit.
At Apparound each person has the opportunity to show his/her own talent working on complex
projects, involving thousands of people around the world. With our software we have
revolutionized the way many companies work, improving the productivity and well-being of
many sales operators.
In the Quality Assurance at Apparound you will deal with software testing and in
• Analysis and understanding of technical documentation and requirements
• Definition of the test strategy
• Definition of the High Level Test Design
• Definition of the individual test cases
• Execution of test cases
• Writing of test documentation (Test Plan, Test Book, Test Report)
• Bug Tracking
To fit this role, the following skills are required:
• Knowledge of the software validation process (Unit, Integration Test, Regression Test,
Smoke Test, Bug Fixing);
• Previous experience in software test execution (manual tests, performance and load tests)
• Previous experience of writing Test Cases / Test Book;
.NET framework and Automation Test
• Knowledge of mobile devices and mobile operating systems (iOS, Android, Windows)
• Ability to interface with external customers regarding test activities
• Ability to interface and support Development and Support teams for opening and
• Knowledge of Agile methodologies
• Degree in Electronic Engineering / TLC / Computer Science, in Computer Science,
Mathematics, Physics or equivalent, with experience gained in Software Testing
If you become an Apparounder...
• you will be part of a highly innovative software company, the only Italian company
included in Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Configure, Price & Quote Application Suites
• you will have the pleasure to work in a young and close-knit team, following the Scrum /
• you will have the opportunity to invest in your training and professional growth,
comparing yourself with the most innovative technologies and interacting with
international customers and suppliers
• you will participate to our performance management plan and we will work together to
achieve your professional growth goals
This is not a 100% full remote working.
You will be contacted only if you really match the above criterias.
Please do not apply if you don’t currently have the legal right to work in Italy, or if that right is
just about to expire.