We are looking for an experienced cloud engineer to work with our engineering team to develop, implement, optimize, and maintain cloud-based solutions. You will be responsible for deploying and debugging cloud stacks, educating teams on new cloud initiatives, and ensuring the security of the cloud infrastructure.
To be successful as a cloud engineer, you should be able to identify the most optimal cloud-based solutions for our clients and maintain cloud infrastructures in accordance with best practices and company security policies. A top-notch cloud engineer should have excellent troubleshooting skills, stay current with industry trends, and should be a team player.
- Degree in computer science or a similar field.
- At least 3 years of experience in the field of cloud computing
- Experience with CI/CD systems
- Experience with SysOps
- Azure, AWS, and GCP certifications preferred
- Troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Good communication and collaboration skills
- Client management skills
- Collaborating with engineering and development teams to evaluate and identify optimal cloud solutions
- Modifying and improving existing systems
- Educating teams on the implementation of new cloud technologies and initiatives
- Designing, developing and deploying modular cloud-based systems
- Developing and maintaining cloud solutions in accordance with best practices
- Ensuring efficient functioning of data storage and processing functions in accordance with company security policies and best practices in cloud security
- Identifying, analyzing, and resolving infrastructure vulnerabilities and application deployment issues
- Regularly reviewing existing systems and making recommendations for improvements
- Interacting with clients, providing cloud support, and making recommendations based on client needs
At Hyntelo, we build and develop AI-based software solutions and products to support clients answer key business questions. Our international team develops cutting-edge software to store, process, analyze and visualize data to automatically generate insights.
Hyntelo is committed to hiring and growing international, exceptional talents driven by strong ambition and motivation. Our highly-selective team operates with an innovative product development philosophy of high inter-disciplinary interaction and tech contribution at every level. Working with us means to challenge and to be challenged, to create, and to innovate. Being passionate about things we do is a fundamental ingredient of our job - without passion and commitment, you will find what we're doing too difficult.