Randstad italia spa is looking for a TAX SPECIALIST for an important society of the telecommunications sector.
Job Location: PISA
- Be responsible for routine tax-related work, and understand the Italian tax rules, such as check tax filling, tax audit, etc.
- Responsible to legally minimize tax liabilities through informed application of tax laws and regulations
- Prepare and review tax calculations
- Deliver a full range of tax services in compliance with laws and regulations within timeframe
- Identify and mitigate tax risks
- Manage tax provision and tax compliance process
- Improve processes by developing or implementing best practices
- Manage and coordinate tax audits
- Maintain tax balances on general ledger
- Prepare all tax papers in regular basis and handle all information data requests
- Manage tax compliance, reporting, and filing works for the Group
- Be responsible for local financial compliance work, and understand local financial report compliance, such as KPMG external statutory audit and subsidiary audit, and so on.
- Manage KPMG external audit
- Prepare and review finance documents
- Manage and coordinate subsidiary financial audit.
• Excellent knowledge of tax accounting, tax compliance and all types of tax returns
• Excellent knowledge of local financial compliance, local financial report compliance.
• Good at meeting deadlines and solving problems
• Experience in tax working.
• Possess good business acumen and highly adaptive.
• Mature, proactive, resourceful and hands-on with good initiative
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills and meticulous
• Fluent in English, preferably Chinese
Offerte lavoro simili
- OPERAI METALMECCANICI / Atempo spa
- 3 OPERATORI CNC / La risorsa umana.it
- Operaio Addetto bonifiche in possesso di patC+ADR / Orienta
- Addetto riparazione mezzi agricoli / Orienta
- Rifinitrice/ore scarpe donna / Orienta
- Mulettista / Adecco Italia Spa
- carrellista retrattile / Orienta
- TIROCINANTE AREA SELEZIONE PELLAME / Orienta